Monday, September 8, 2008

Our darling grand-daughters












These sweet little girls are our grandbabies. We love to spend time with them and look forward to seeing them next month. They are great friends and playmates and they keep their mother and dad very busy. Thank goodness for web cams and the internet for posting pictures. Also, we're thankful for unlimited long distance phone calling. What do you grandmothers do who have long distance relationships with your grandchildren? Any ideas to share? We are certainly biased, but we think these little girls are the sweetest and brightest little girls we know. I love being a grandmother.

3 comments:

Lee said...

I love having had two kids together of the same sex- as you did, and Jord and Jake are on their way to doing. It's so great that they have an automatic best friend- for the most part- all their growing up years. I say bigger spaces in age doesn't matter as much when you get older, but growing up with a sibling of the same sex close in age to you is a wonderful thing. They are cuties! I'm not ready for Kylee and Brody to have a baby yet, but I am ready to have a grandchild!

Kylee said...

That was fun to see those pictures. I haven't seen much of those two girls since they live in Arizona, but they are so cute!

VFR said...

What wonderful, bright, and beautiful kids. What terrific parents (and by implication) grandparents they have!!