Claire emailed this great
link to a test on msnbc.com to take to see if you know enough about our country to become a citizen. VFR got 95%, Wowclaire got 90% and I only got 65%. I'm sad/embarrased about that. I made stupid mistakes and I know better. Please post your scores whether they are good or bad!
7 comments:
I got 65 as well. I have a hard time remembering exact numbers. That's a fun test. Thanks for the link!
I got a 95--woo hoo!!
Fine!! I'll do it! I'll admit it! I got 45%. Bundy would be very disapointed in me. Now I have to make him take the test, we're pretty competetive with each other, in a semi-healthy way.
Thanks for participating. Keep those scores coming. Don't be shy. Semi-healthy competition can be a good thing, can't it?
Yay for the 65%ers!!!! I totally thought I was acing it. Sad!
Yay for the 65%ers!!!! I totally thought I was acing it. Sad!
It is good to be competitive with your spouse, to a point. Good for Claire and v iv for good scores, and for you, Vonnie, for the good effort, and to the others, too, for the effort.
Post a Comment