Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cousin Rebecca

The Church News contained this article today on the reorganization of the church Young Women general board. Our cousin Rebecca is a new YW board member. Congratulations Rebecca! I'm sure she'll do a great job. She is articulate, capable and a very good leader.


Rebecca S. Gardiner, 54, Colonial Hills Ward, Salt Lake Hillside Stake; daughter of Kenneth B. and June Griffin Soelberg; married John Gardiner; bachelor's degree in elementary education from BYU; full-time homemaker; stake Relief Society president, ward Relief Society president and ward Young Women president.

3 comments:

VFR said...

The Colonial Hills Ward in SLC does turn out some pretty good people, especially those who grew up there, left for missions from there, and returned there from missions . . . any guesses as to who fits this description?

Annie said...

I went to see cousin Kaye yesterday and she showed me the Church News about Rebecca. She'll do wonderful1

Lee said...

I hadn't heard that about Rebecca. That's very cool.