




Last night Rick took me to the Pioneer Theatre company production of My Fair Lady. He bought season tickets for us to see the plays there this coming year. It was amazing! Really....WOW. Quite possibly the best play we've seen all year. I would give it a solid A. The acting, singing, sets, costumes and music were captivating. It lasted three hours with a 15 minute intermission, and I didn't even notice the time.
Here is a review in the DNews. They called it pretty close to perfect.
Another article on the making of the ascot hats. The least expensive tickets are $10/each, so it is very affordable. If you get a chance to be in SLC in the next few weekends, don't miss it!
"MY FAIR LADY," Pioneer Theatre Company, through Oct. 4 (801-581-6961 or http://www.pioneertheatre.org/), running time: about 3 hours with one intermission
3 comments:
Sounds good! I saw that in London and it was fab. I also recall eating a tasty little ice cream during intermission. Thanks for teaching me to appreciate the arts!
That was a great play, Vonnie, and I'm so happy that we can go and see such top-quality entertainment. It was wonderful!
I love my fair lady! I love that you guys are so cultural! I wish we lived closer to SLC.
Post a Comment