

In previous posts I've mentioned a great young LDS artist that we knew back in the day. I recently received this email from his mother Sue. If you've ever wanted to own a very nice piece of art work that isn't seen in every home you go to, check out this offer. Most artists struggle to survive in their trade and I'm happy to do all I can to help get the word out about Jason's art. I'm hoping to get a Giclee Print for Christmas!
Dear Friends, I am emailing you regarding a new line of Giclee Prints our son Jason has begun to promote. What he has decided to do is target a market of his work that he has not previously approached, more affordable ways for people to have some of his images, $200 and below price range. If you feel comfortable participating in this venture, could you think of anyone that you think might be able to afford a GREAT $150 print and pass this information along to them. If you prefer just sending us their email address or home address, we can send the information to them personally. Mention this could be a Christmas gift for a son or daughter. Please take a look at the information when you have the time. You may also go to his blogsite at jasonbowenart.blogspot.com to see originals and upcoming events. We hope that you will email us and let us know of anyone that we could send this information to. Jason also wanted to include as an incentive that if you can sell 4 prints to friends or family, he would give you a print of your choice as a gift. We love you all and hope you will enjoy these new images. Love.... Sue
1 comment:
He is a wonderful artist, and we do very much enjoy the print we have in our home. He is also a great guy, as well. I hope there are some takers for his work.
Post a Comment