Thursday, October 1, 2009

Summer outdoor Shell season at SCERA



GREAT community theater and a GREAT summer experience! It was another fantastic season enjoying concerts and plays under the stars. I love serving on the SCERA board!


















Lone Star (attended with Dave & Courtney, Doug and Deb, Coils) Fun, fun concert!






Collin Raye (Rick and I attended) I give it a very great review and I don't even like country music that much.







Big Bad Voodoo Daddy (Jamie, Ryan and friends attended and they loved it.)







Take 6 -tickets went unused :( I heard it was a fabulous concert...so sad to miss but it was Labor day weekend and we were in AZ and TX.








Jim Brickman - Rick & I, Pat & Vern attended. Probably my fav of the season.





Rick & I attended and rocked out to the BEE GEES.










Rick and I attended and LOVED it! Show taken on the road to the BYU education week and it got RAVE reviews. Go, go, go Joseph!













Lauren & I attended and we were transformed (yes, she got a little nervous with all the costumes!)









My work assistant Bryan attended with his girlfriend and LOVED it.



2 comments:

VFR said...

Hats off to SCERA for the great job they do, and to the committee members (Vonnie as the best and most influential one)for the great job they do. It was a very good season.

Jord said...

Oh, the shell. I do love outdoor theatrical events.