Saturday, September 12, 2009

Grandma adventures















Being a Grandma is wonderful. I love spending time with my little granddaughters and their parents. I love them all so much. Last weekend I went to AZ and spent three lovely days with the girls. We mostly stayed at home and just enjoyed being together. We built forts, read stories, played princesses, made cookies, watched Mary Poppins and just played and played. It was great to see my niece Kylee and her husband Brody and check out their new apartment. The clip of Salomon is for you Lee! Here is a peek at what we did for fun.

4 comments:

Kylee said...

That was so fun to see you while you were here!! Thanks again for wanting to see us so many times, it really meant a lot.

VFR said...

Thanks, Vonnie, for the post. The pictures are great, the girls are so cute, and it was wonderful that you could go down to see all those there in Arizona.

Lee said...

Thanks Vonnie for the picts and video. I loved seeing everything- even Salomon! How great that our girls are down in the land of the sun together.

Jord said...

Good pictures and video Mom. I'm sure we'll be watching them many times! It was a great trip and we can't wait until you're back soon.