That produce is making my mouth water and it's past midnight! I just need to go to bed. I love that you took the time to post those excerpts. I just got my spiritual feeding for the day. Now if I can just nurish myself with that yummy pea soup I'd be good to go!
4 comments:
Fall produce is the very best, and we've certainly been fortunate to have a lot of it. Fall - the best time of year.
That produce is making my mouth water and it's past midnight! I just need to go to bed. I love that you took the time to post those excerpts. I just got my spiritual feeding for the day. Now if I can just nurish myself with that yummy pea soup I'd be good to go!
Where did those peaches come from? They look delish!
There is nothing better than a meal entirely of fresh garden veggies. YUM!
Post a Comment