

Announcing the annual Enterprise Mentors International Gala coming up on October 9, 2009 in SLC at the Marriott Hotel. This year the entertainers will be The 5 Browns! I'm so sorry to miss this event this year. So, so sorry. We will be out of town. I still want to contribute to EMI, so I'm willing to buy one ticket to it and give it to someone who would like to go. If you bought another ticket and used my ticket for your spouse, you could enjoy an amazing evening together. I PROMISE that you will enjoy this evening. You will be contributing to a very worthwhile cause AND you will enjoy some amazing talent. If I don't get any takers, I'll just make a contribution this year, but I'd love to help one of you readers attend.
Check out my post from last year here and here for more information on EMI and what they do, or look at their web site here.
Also, to find out more about the 5 Browns, check out their web site here. Check out the videos on their web site to see them performing. Wow! They're Utahans, brothers and sisters, Julliard trained pianists and LDS. They are amazing young adults. 50 fingers playing five grand pianos...Amazing! Rick and I had a chance to see them last year when they received an award at SCERA for their contributions to the Arts in our state at our annual awards gala. They're sweet, humble, talented people and a credit to our state.
First come, first served on my ticket offer! Let me know.

3 comments:
I would take you up on the offer if Adam didn't work Friday nights. I actually saw the 5 Browns perform in Rexbug when I lived there. They are super good!
Very generous offer, Vonnie. I hope you get some takers.
Vonnie, the 5 Browns came here to our McCallum Theater and they were fabulous!!!
Post a Comment