









If you made it this far, congratulations.
I'll give you a jolly rancher the next time I see you.
Brevity is a virtue. One that I lack (like mother like daughter I guess.)
Now you don't need to go on a cruise to Alaska because you've been there vicariously
and you don't have four pounds to lose.
Anyway, we did enjoy every minute of it.
Check out some of my favorite pictures that I took
(minus the post cards at the top) and my new Alaskan creche.
Bon voyage!
6 comments:
Wow!!!! You get an A plus for great detail in covering every aspect of your wonderful cruise! It looks sooo cool. I'm starting to save right now! No kidding. Oh, in your smilebox picts, you wondered where Kylee had worked-- in the picture before that caption, you are standing right in front of her store! Funny huh? It's called Del Sol. I'm so glad you guys had such a marvelous time- minus the mouse sighting- but playing hide and go seek w/ the mouse towels was cute
Yay, for Del Sol! Did you go in? It's not the coolest thing ever, but I sure had fun living there. And even though you did a great job with blogging about your cruise, I still want to go on one myself!
Wonderful recap. Thanks for making me want to go!
I am looking forward to the jolly rancher next time I see you;)
You set the mark for us to follow and I'm so grateful for your last 30 years together. Here's to 30 more!
Thanks, Vonnie, for the great recapitulation of the cruise. Thanks for being who you are. I loved the cruise, but I love you ever so much more.
Post a Comment