

While we were in St. George last week we made a fattening discovery - Croshaw's Gourmet Pies. Help me! My friend Victoria was in St. George as well last week with her husband who coincidentally was attending a conference of his own. She and I had a great time together, going to Curves in the morning and then heading to Croshaw's for pie. Something is wrong with this picture! She introduced me to Croshaw's which unfortunately was only 100 yards from our hotel. Anyway, the place is to die for, especially if you love pies (which I do.) Over the course of four days we sampled lemon creme, chocolate silk, raisin cream, blueberry, fresh strawberry and pecan. The menu contains at least 20 more choices, including rhubarb. Ummm, ya I know. Sadly, I gained two pounds, but it was worth every scrumptious bite. If you're in St. George or passing through to Vegas or CA, the store is located just off Bluff street. The crust and fillings are all made fresh daily. It was pure indulgence (and pure weight gain....oh well.)
2 comments:
Croshaws is the bomb! There is something wrong about the picture of going to Curves and then directly to the pie shop - why go to Curves at all?
PS. The last comment was by ree ree, not vonnie
Post a Comment