Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sprinter

The Arizona girls didn't quite know what to make of this white stuff. They had a great time playing in it and tasting it. So sad for all the trees with blossoms on them. So many had broken limbs and were badly damaged. Weird, weird spring/winter, April 16.


























5 comments:

Annie said...

No, we didn't get that storm...how fun for the girls! It's truly beautiful.

Lee said...

Ya, we didn't either. It snowed most of the day on Wed, but it was mostly melted by the next day. That's actually fun for the AZ girls, esp since it will be warm by this weekend. And we don't have blossoms yet, so no problems there.

Claire said...

Dumb weather!!!

VFR said...

Stupid snowstorm!! Why did I spend fifty minutes shoveling the stuff which was melted by the afternoon? What about this freakish April weather - six to eight inches of snow one day, and warm enough to mow the lawn the next day?

Jord said...

I loved the snow as we only experience it once a year and I know the girls did too.