

Check out the season lineup here.
Beauty and the Beast will be done in June.
West Side Story in July.
Joseph and the Dreamcoat in August.
Wow, three of my favorites! I'm so excited.
The concerts will be:
Bee Gees tribute band from Canada - May 25
Jim Brickman - June 22
Sergio Mendes - July 24
Big Bad VooDoo Daddy - August 17
Lone Star - August 28
Take 6 -September 7
It should be a great season. Let me know if you want to attend anything and I'll help with tickets.
5 comments:
I think Ryan would love Big Bad VooDoo Daddy. His birthday is August 21, so that would work out perfect. Can you check on those for me?
Let me know about Beauty & the Beast too. I don't know if I can swing both, but that might be fun to take Rachel too.
I might want to come see Beauty and the beast, but I don't know if I'll be able to talk Brody into it. Maybe I'll have to come with my mom or something. I'll let you know! Thanks for the info!
You're very kind to offer, Vonnie. I think I'll pass on "Beauty and the Beast," but might accept for the others. Jim Brickman should be very good, but the fake Bee Gees (Fee Gees) probably will leave something to be desired.
Jamie and Ky,
Yes, I can help with tickets. Just say the word as we get closer and I'll hook you up.
Post a Comment