Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WOW...Wicked!

We enjoyed a perfect evening...great weather, great company, great food at Trio before the play and a wonderful production of Wicked. Wow, can those girls sing!!! Loved it!! So, so fun to be with sisters, nieces and daughters. The perfect girls night out!!!

































































9 comments:

Lindsey said...

That was such a fun evening!!! I was wondering who would do the first post, way to beat us all to the punch. It's funny to see pictures of the witches because with my blurry vision that's not how I pictured them. I was awake all last night with the songs stuck in my head, it almost ruined the experience for me, but not quite ;)

Jamie Jo said...

I'm so jealous!!! I would have loved to see that. I hear great things. You all look so cute in your green.

Eileen said...

How fun! And how cute that you all matched. Was that planned?

Claire said...

Did you happen to overhear any intriguing political conversations this time?

DEFYING GRAAAAAVVVVVIIIIIIITTTTTYYYYYY!!!!!

Lee said...

Was the wearing of the green planned? Only for several weeks beforehand :) I loved the evening too. It was long anticipated, and didn't disappoint.

Kylee said...

I agree, it was a great night! It was so fun to be there in a big group!

tutus n bowties said...

Loved it, loved it! Thanks for taking us to the quaint restaurant. It was good seeing everyone!

Stacey said...

I fell in love with this show and in turn have turned my little girls and Griffin into huge fans! They belt out the songs still several weeks later! Linny told me the restaurant you picked was so yummy and that she had a great time with all the family! Funny about that water post. I take mine from the tap to save money. Looks like that's not such a bad idea.

VFR said...

I didn't notice any men at the event . . . Are there any plays just for men? Why don't they have a conference just for men? Were there any men in the play or in attendance at the play? Just wondering.