Sunday, April 26, 2009

Goal Accomplished!











BYU degree in Economics
December 2008
Magna Cum Laude
(with great honor)
Celebrate!!!!!!
We're so proud of you DAVE!!
(then on to graduate school in a year after Courtney finishes her grad program)



















































6 comments:

VFR said...

Congratulations to Dave, the graduate magna cum laude!!! Dave did a great job in school at BYU, and will do well in whatever graduate school he chooses, as well. We are so proud of him and Courtney.

Lee said...

Congrats Dave! What a great accomplishment. To be a BYU alumni- what more could one ask for?

V IV said...

Thanks mom!! I don't know if I would have survived without being able to visit you in your office and eat lunch with you on a regular basis--it really meant a lot to me to be able to spend that time with you!!

Jamie Jo said...

Yay! Congratulations to Dave!!!

Kylee said...

Oh how exciting! I'm totally regretting not going to our graduation ceremony, so I'm glad to see that he did!!

Jord said...

Props Dave! You are ambitious and will go far in life. :)