







"When the challenges of mortality come, and they come for all of us, it may seem hard to have faith and hard to believe. At these times only faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and His Atonement can bring us peace, hope, and understanding. Only faith that He suffered for our sakes will give us the strength to endure to the end."
Robert D. Hales, “Finding Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ,” Nov 2004, 70–73
5 comments:
Von I just love your blog. It always makes me feel better about life and gives me great ideas for FHE. I will call you for a visit this week!
Wow, those pictures are amazing! Where did you find them? I would love to have any one of those blown up and hanging on a wall in my house. Thanks for the uplifting post!
And not blown up like with a bomb. I just realized that statement could go either way...
Thanks, Vonnie, for the post, and for the inspirational words of one of the living prophets. Great combination.
Those pictures are spectacular! I always feel closet to Heavenly Father out in His world.
Post a Comment