Monday, March 23, 2009

Claire's Sunday dinner


















We celebrated Claire's upcoming 27th birthday on Sunday while she and R were in town. The menu was:
Spinach salad with strawberries & poppy seed dressing
Baked asparagus
Lion House rolls with freezer raspberry jam
Chicken Chalupas
Fresh strawberry refrigerator dessert

(recipes available upon request)
PS - Dave and Courtney attended as well. They just got there a little late and missed being in the video.

6 comments:

Eileen said...

I should NOT have looked at this before dinner! It's 5:15 and I have no idea what we're having for dinner.

You're mean!

cooki (very appropriate word verification)

Claire said...

Thanks for the great b-day dinner! It was great to see you and pops and spend a little time together. Loved the single candle, too.

VFR said...

That was a tremendous dinner, and I enjoyed every bite (of the many, many I ate). Thanks, Vonnie. Happy Birthday, Claire! We love you.

Carol said...

Oh my gosh, I want one(or two) of everything! Happy birthday Claire!

Kylee said...

Yum! All that food looks so good! HAppy birthday Claire!

Jord said...

Yum! I'm sad I missed the good food.