THANKS to niece Lindsey for taking these beautiful pictures of our GRANDdaughters! They're very photogenic girls, if I do say so myself! I love how the pictures captured their different expressions and their personalities. So, so, CUTE!
Um who is that big person in the pink dress? Although I am the one who purchased it, I do not even recognize the girl who is wearing it. Cute pics and good job Lindsey!
7 comments:
Those are awfully cute girls! Linny does a great job of taking pictures. She always has great ideas.
Great photos, Lindsey! Thank you. Thanks, Vonnie, for the post of the best-looking grandkids ever.
Cute!! Lindsey is so good at taking pictures and it helps too that those girls are so cute!
ok, those girls are so cute! They have the sweetest little faces...I just love it.
You have MUCH to brag about! So adorable.
Um who is that big person in the pink dress? Although I am the one who purchased it, I do not even recognize the girl who is wearing it. Cute pics and good job Lindsey!
They are too cute, if I say so myself!
Post a Comment