House work done - check
Hot bubble bath using products give to me by Dave and Courtney for Christmas - check
Pandora music playing on the computer with a thread from Andrea Bocelli radio - check
A nice tall glass of sassy water - check
Heaven.
Hot bubble bath using products give to me by Dave and Courtney for Christmas - check
Pandora music playing on the computer with a thread from Andrea Bocelli radio - check
A nice tall glass of sassy water - check
Heaven.
4 comments:
Simplicity of January is bliss. It was a good time to have a baby way back when because nothing else is going on!
Good for you! I love bubble baths! And I love Pandora. Thanks for teaching me about it.
I'm not sure having a bubble bath would make a man's top list, but it is nice to have some indulgences. Let me try it from a man's point of view:
Dinner at all-you-can-eat pizza place
Ball game following dinner in which favorite team stomps rival team, which you attend with family
No work the next day
Newspaper to read
Time with family
No church assignments that week
vfy
Doing house work is an indulgence? :) I am sorry for all of the late comments, but I really have taken a month off of blog checking and have a lot to catch up on!
Post a Comment