Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Best wishes
















We have a new President. President Obama and his family, the 44th president of the United States of America - the most free, blessed, powerful, strong, prosperous, amazing, wonderful, generous country in the world. Long may she live. May this new president NOT mess with our freedoms, change our way of life or make our country weak. I'm very concerned, but hope for the best.

1 comment:

VFR said...

I hope, for the good of our country, that the new president is successful and that he leads our county in a positive way. I'm not so caught up with him as most of the mainstream media is, and I do think he's quite liberal for my views, but I do wish him and his family well. We'll see.

As for the former president, I think we do need to give credit to President Bush for keeping us safe since the attacks on 9-11-01. the mainstream media doesn't seem to want to give him any credit for that, but I think he needs some.