Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Happy 6th month anniversary!
I started my blog on July 27, 2008. It's been six whole months that I've been writing and posting and I've really enjoyed it. Who knew I had so many thoughts and things to share? I didn't, really. I do enjoy the outlet and I enjoy using it as a way to keep in touch with family and friends who live far from me. To my readers - I appreciate your support and encouragement! And to my greatest supporter VFR who says he looks forward to seeing what I write about - I say thanks! We've had many, many interesting discussions about blog topics. I know that I have some readers who don't ever comment, (and some who comment occasionally) but who have told me that they enjoy reading. All are welcome. I may run out of steam eventually, but for now I'll - Keep up the good work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am one who rarely comments, but I really enjoy reading your blog - Keep up the good work!
I love all your post and how they are all so different. It makes your blog very interesting to read! Keep it up!
Wow, six months. Your blog is very interesting and worth reading. Keep it real.
Good job mother! You have many good things to say and I love having a blog window into your thoughts. :)
Great job, Vonnie. You are a good thinker, and also a fine writer. Your posts are significant, never mundane or prosaic, and always interesting. Thanks for keeping up the good work.
I'm glad you're a blogger too. Your posts are very thought provoking.
Happy anniversary! You do write interesting/funny/thinking posts. And you're so diligent. You get an A for the most consistent blogger I know!
Post a Comment