Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pandora Internet Radio

I made an amazing discovery! I don't know how many of you know about www.pandora.com but it is a great web site. You can listen to music over the internet without commercials for free! You can choose the type of music you want to listen to and it will play only the things you like. For those of you who work with a computer nearby, you can set it to play continuous music all day long. It's amazing. I've been listening to Christmas music on it at work and I LOVE IT. It's like listening to the radio only TONS better, because there are no commercials! Wow, I don't know how they do it, but it's great. I just found out about it at work last Friday and I'm hooked!!!
Who knew about this and didn't spread the news?

5 comments:

Kylee said...

I love Pandora too!! It's the best! That's usually where I find all my new music, I love that they play songs that are similar to the ones you like. And no commercials! Too bad you can't listen to it in your car..

Claire said...

Vonnie, meet the Internet. I've tried Pandora but haven't gotten addicted yet. Thanks for the invite!

VFR said...

Great tip, Vonnie. I can listen to CCR, John Fogerty, Chicago, James Taylor, and all the greats all I want to now.

Jamie Jo said...

I like the new look. I'll have to try Pandora. Thanks for sharing.

Jord said...

So I guess I should follow the link you sent. I think I need to listen to music more.