Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The answer to a cold house...

What was I thinking? I didn't need to spend $168 to get our furnace fixed! All I needed to do was order Snuggie for $14.95, with a reading lamp thrown in for good measure in case the electricity goes out! What a great idea for Emergency Preparedness!!! I know what I'm going to get R next year for Christmas!!! He can wear it to stay cozy and warm at sporting events (a.k.a. football games.) It's so versatile and snuggily warm and it comes in an assortment of colors, even BYU blue. Go Cougars! Go Snuggie!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Long live the Snuggie! I totally need one for all those cold outdoor sporting events I plan on attending with other Snuggie wearers.

VFR said...

What kind of sissy man would wear a Snuggie anytime or anywhere, most especially to a ball game? On second thought, maybe the best thing to do is turn off the furnace entirely and just go around in a Snuggie everywhere.