Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fit for the Kingdom

I just came across this interesting group of films today entitled "Fit for the Kingdom." They give a little unedited glimpse of life in a Mormon environment. They feature short documentary films on the lives of everyday members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I haven't watched them all, but the ones I have watched are insightful. Some of you will be very interested in the films entitled "Lorien" and "Lloya." There is also a quick guest appearance by someone Courtney will be very interesting in seeing in the one entitled "Girls' Camp." Who knew that our friends were so much more than movie stars?

3 comments:

Claire said...

Cool videos. I'm pretty sure that's the ward I went to in London, too. The Primary there was constantly hilarious. You can't beat little kids with British accents.

Courtney said...

That is so funny. Where did you find those? That's crazy that Kim is in one of them.

VFR said...

What the heck? I think we all should submit film clips of us all, so that we can have our short time of fame. Who watches these, by the way?