
Brrrrrrs, it's cold outside.
8 degrees here in Utah.
5 degrees for a high in Ulaanbaatar with a low of -15 forecast for today. Yikes.
I love to drink hot drinks in the winter. Just about any concoction suits me fine. Wassail, hot chocolate, herb tea (I'm pretty sure I'd be a coffee drinker if not for my religion!) are all personal favorites. Then along came the King of all Hot Chocolates - Stephens gourmet hot chocolate. I have no self control when it comes to this hot chocolate in all its varieties. I'm not even a great chocolate lover, but i can't resist this drink. It's even available to order online through Amazon for those of you who aren't fortunate enough to have it on the shelves of your local grocery store. However, in my case, that may be a bad thing, since it is so readily available....
My personal favorites until now were Dulce de Leche and Chocolate Mint Truffle, although Chocolate Raspberry came in close. Now comes a new flavor Candy cane Hot Cocoa. Oh my. Tried some last night. Will have more tonight, and then night after, and the night after that...
I'd better send some to Ulaanbaatar today to warm up the Elder.
3 comments:
Dulce de leche hot chocolate - really tasty and very soothing. Hot chocolate on a winter's night is a very good treat.
Oh yea! I need to get some chocolate and quick. Maybe we'll pack in a can or two on our drive home.
I am a cocoa freak! So are my kids. We like to put the different coffee creamers in it to make new flavors. There are some yummy tastes out there.
Post a Comment