Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Birthday little Ellie




Happy 2nd birthday to sweet little Ellie. She is an amazing girl who brightens any room she is in. I hope you have a fun party today sweetheart. Grandma Vonnie loves you!!! Gampy can't wait to see you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Rebecs said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! Little Miss Potty-trained! So are you headed to AZ or Jord on her way up! I can't believe it's already that time of year. All that stuff Andy sent home from Mongolia was so cool. The suits, wow! As for the Christmas lights, I understand your frustration. I end up doing most my mom's house, and between hers and mine, the lights make me lose my mind. Happy Birthday Courtney too!

VFR said...

I love Ellie!! Happy birthday, dear little one.

Jord said...

Thanks for the post Mom. She is a sweet girl and had a fun day. I will get to reading the rest of your posts next week now that I'm on the mend. I have a lot of catching up to do.