



Which Christmas movies do you like to watch every year?
Some of my favorites are:
Miracle on 34th Street (the old version)
A Charlie Brown Christmas
The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (the cartoon)
A Christmas Story (which can't be duplicated)

8 comments:
I really like Elf! A christmas story is also pretty dang good. I had never seen it until I met Brody.
I vote for "It's a Wonderful Life." You can't get much better than that one for a Christmas movie.
vfr
Amen to ELF! I laugh everytime I see it.
It's a wonderful life and Miracle on 34th street are my favorites. I can't watch WL w/o crying. What a great message--- oh and good to know abt Stephens candy cane hot choc. . . yummmmm
We watch Grinch all year at this house. #3 loves it so much we have the cartoon and "real" version. Lately, we have watched Elf,the Santa Clause movies,Shrek the Halls, and any weird kid one on tv. My favorite, that no one has mentioned, is White Christmas.
Good suggestions everyone! I love Elf too and Home Alone and Christmas Vacation on the funny side of movies.
One of my favorites is the old Bing Crosby/Fred Astaire Holiday Inn. We also always watch Mr. Kruger's Christmas. There is a new little 30 minute Disney show that's been on called Prep and Landing that I thought I was really cute.
I wanted the girls to see the claymation Rudolph show too and the cartoon Frosty from my childhood memories.
Post a Comment