Here are my two new favorites for this year. I would recommend them. I love the new Andrea Bocelli CD with one song done with the MTChoir. In fact, I somehow
ended up with two Luciano Pavarotti's O Holy Night CDs. First one to request the extra gets it. I'll mail it to you!
We've had Pavarotti's music on cassette tape for years and we about wore it out playing it so often. Now it's available on CD. It's stirring Christmas music and I love to listen to Pavarotti belt it out.Another great source for Christmas music is Pandora on the internet. Seriously, I love Pandora. I listen to it at work every day. Here is the link if you haven't tried it. You can put in your favorite artist and then find the link that says "holiday" after the artist's name and Pandora will play all the Christmas songs from that artist and also similar artists for hours on end with only one or two commercial breaks. Good quality music, for free! If you don't like a song, you can give it a thumbs down and Pandora will move on to the next song. Right now I'm listening to the Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby holiday thread. I love the old stuff, the new stuff, the religious stuff and everything in between.
4 comments:
I will take the CD! I love Christmas music in December, too.
Yevon, Ispeak for Pavoriti, I love him. and have some of his cds.
Mom
OK girls. I'll mail the one I have to Claire and buy you one for Christmas Mom. It's a good one. You both win!
Christmas music is wonderful, one of the great parts of the season. I love to listen to it, and thank you for making it a great part of our Christmas tradition.
Post a Comment