Saturday, July 18, 2009

Earth






Narrated by James Earl Jones, produced by DisneyNature, the movie EARTH is amazing! Rick and I saw it last night at the $1.00 movie theater. Wow. Wow. Wow.
Check out their web site here. for educational links, games and downloads. The photography is second to none. Watch the credits at the end to see what methods they used to capture their amazing shots of our beautiful planet and its inhabitants.

6 comments:

Claire said...

You should get the full series called "Planet Earth," done by the BBC. It's four or five DVDs and is AWESOME! I mean, I don't even like the outdoors.

Kylee said...

I wondered if that was good when I saw previews for it, but then I never heard anyone talk about it. We'll have to rent it when it comes out.

Aly Beth said...

That second shot with the bear paws... amazing!

VFR said...

Earth is my favorite planet, followed in second place by all others, particularly the inhabited ones. Long live our Mother Earth.

Unknown said...

I went and saw this movie in the theatre and it is probably one of the most brilliant films I have ever seen! And James Earl Jones..what a voice! Other people may know him as Darth Vader or Mufasa.

Definitly a beautiful movie.

tutus n bowties said...

we saw that last week and loved it so much that we got the planet earth series that clair was talking about. im not a fan of watching animals kill other animals, but i still like it.