I haven't checked any blogs for about a week, and it took me abt 15 minutes to get through all your new posts. I'll just comment on this one. Funny skating babies. It is amazing what people can do w/ computer skills. Loved the gorgeous picts of Utah. I wouldn't live any place else! We had a fabulous time in utah County, and everyone loved Timpanogas cave. The hike up is a workout! I'm glad you had such a fun 4th, and that Claire's shower was well attended and fun for her. We've already gotten a thank you for our gift, so that girl is on the ball!
4 comments:
How do the both think of this stuff and thereafter produce it? It seems like the folks who are professional in this field can do amazing things.
I haven't checked any blogs for about a week, and it took me abt 15 minutes to get through all your new posts. I'll just comment on this one. Funny skating babies. It is amazing what people can do w/ computer skills. Loved the gorgeous picts of Utah. I wouldn't live any place else! We had a fabulous time in utah County, and everyone loved Timpanogas cave. The hike up is a workout! I'm glad you had such a fun 4th, and that Claire's shower was well attended and fun for her. We've already gotten a thank you for our gift, so that girl is on the ball!
One word. HOW!? I love it.
LOL. I have Milly and Spencer on my lap and they are laughing so hard. As soon as it ended they both started chanting, "Do it again, please!"
Post a Comment