Great pictures, Vonnie. Thanks so much for Christmas being such a wonderful time again this year.
I'm new here what a great blog :)
Hey can you send me some of your pictures (Twinkies, Christmas breakfast, and mom and girls by the piano to name a few)? Thanks! We had a fun time.
Looks like fun was had by all! I'm glad the girls were able to make it down. I bet that was the best present of all! Don't little grandkids make Christmas morning better than ever!?
The kinder are just the icing on the cake, aren't they!!! Looks like a wonderful Christmas:)
Love the family picture- everyone's colors look good together. Looks like a fabulous day- and the morning phone call the perfect way to start it off!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great pictures, Vonnie. Thanks so much for Christmas being such a wonderful time again this year.
I'm new here what a great blog :)
Hey can you send me some of your pictures (Twinkies, Christmas breakfast, and mom and girls by the piano to name a few)? Thanks! We had a fun time.
Looks like fun was had by all! I'm glad the girls were able to make it down. I bet that was the best present of all! Don't little grandkids make Christmas morning better than ever!?
The kinder are just the icing on the cake, aren't they!!! Looks like a wonderful Christmas:)
Love the family picture- everyone's colors look good together. Looks like a fabulous day- and the morning phone call the perfect way to start it off!
Post a Comment