Monday, October 13, 2008

How fast can you type?

I don't really think I type this fast, but it is a fun test to take anyway. Give it a whirl!

80 words

Speed Test

4 comments:

VFR said...

I can't even figure out how to do the stupid test off the internet. Hopefully, this comment is typed at warp speed. Please help with instructions and directions as to how to take the test!

Vonnie said...

vfr, just clink the link under the box that says "speed test" a little box will appear. Above the box are the words you type. Just start typing the words as you see them and the test will begin. Once you type the first set of words and press return, the next row of words will appear until you have typed words for one minute. Then the program will calculate your wpm and tell you how many errors you made in the process. It's kind of interesting!

Lee said...

I enjoyed taking the test. I went to a different site though. The first time I got a 73, then I did it again and got an 81. I'm going to have Mike and the kids try it. It's fun!

Jamie Jo said...

Man! I was only a 64. I totally thought I was a fast typer, but I guess I'm not fast enough. Were you guys those with or without mistakes?