Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Copies of Patriarchal Blessings online

When I opened the newpaper this morning, I read this interesting article.
"One of the features that may be of most interest to members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is their ability (in the near future) to view and print a digitized copy of a patriarchal blessing — either their own or those of their spouse, direct-line descendants and deceased direct-line ancestors."

Wouldn't it be interesting to read the blessings of our parents and grandparents? I can't even imagine how this is made possible, but I intend to take advantage of the opportunity!

2 comments:

VFR said...

I just hope that the blessings are encoded so that they're not available to everyone. It will be interesting to see them online

Jord said...

I knew that you could get them of deceased people and think it is cool to make them accessible to family members.