I think she's a whole lot better looking than he is. Plus, he's a lot more scary than she is. Hang onto your wallets - it's going to be one scary ride if he gets in.
Is that Barack? At first I thought there was really a guy on the show that looks like him and I was going to say wow, that guy looks a lot like barack obama!
Yes, it is Barack! I'm sure is isn't his body however. Someone did a great job of photo shopping their heads onto someone else's body. Kinda funny, huh?
5 comments:
I think she's a whole lot better looking than he is. Plus, he's a lot more scary than she is. Hang onto your wallets - it's going to be one scary ride if he gets in.
Phew, for a second there I thought that was real. Now that would be a sight!
That is funny! At first I thought you had become a fan of the show! That's a good one.
Is that Barack? At first I thought there was really a guy on the show that looks like him and I was going to say wow, that guy looks a lot like barack obama!
Yes, it is Barack! I'm sure is isn't his body however. Someone did a great job of photo shopping their heads onto someone else's body. Kinda funny, huh?
Post a Comment