
First morning there, we woke up to say hello to the girls in our PJs and to see what Grandma Vonnie and Grandpa Ricky brought in their suitcases.

Checking out the new princess books...

...and the new baby doll.

An afternoon at the zoo seeing all the cool animals and enjoying a picnic.

So much to see and do.

Watching and touching the stingrays as they swim by.

Looking at the monkeys, Lauren's favorite animal at the zoo.

Running through the splash pad and jungle adventure tunnel and getting soaked!

Little Ellie enjoying the stroller ride and looking at the animals.

Lauren enjoyed reading with Grandpa. We also played in the huge toy room, put puzzles together, played with the princesses and watched Bambie and the Lion King for the first time.

Watching Grandpa dive and swim in the pool. Kinda cold this time of year.


Walking to the mall one evening for a stroller ride. Swinging with Mommy and Daddy.


Riding the carousel at the mall and loving it.

Visiting Grandma Mary and David, Paul and DeNae. Enjoying a delicious meal together made by Mom. (We wont mention the BYU game.....)


Sunday before church.

Wearing new matching dresses. So cute!

Time to say goodbye. We're all sad, but very happy we got to visit for four fun filled days! We enjoyed Jord's great home cooked meals and Jake's amazing apple pie made from scratch. J&J enjoyed a trip to the temple and Jord went to get a full body massage while the free baby sitters were in town. We adults also had a great night out on the town in the downtown area and enjoyed a meal out with interesting adult conversation. Jake went out of town for two days on a business trip while we there, so we were able to keep Jord company and help with the girls.
Thanks J&J for a great time in the land of sunshine. We loved being with you all and look forward to seeing you again soon. We love our little grand daughters and about melted when Lauren said "I love you Grandma" and "I love your Grandpa" completely uncoached by anyone at different times during the visit. Does it get any better than that?
6 comments:
Those girls are twins! I bet they loved your visit. Poor Ellie doesn't look very happy in that last picture. I hope they get to make it up to see you over the holidays.
What a quick post Mom! You haven't even been gone 24 hours yet...I'm impressed. Your pictures turned out great and we LOVED having you come for a visit. Thanks for such a wonderful time and for all of the prizes for everyone. You're welcome back anytime!
FUN trip! I want so badly to make it that way to see everyone. I'm glad you two were able to see your grandkids again. That has to give you a high for the week.
Fun weekend. It probably was hot enough to want to jump in the pool. I have to think the BYU game did put a damper on the day just a little bit. Dang it! I'm glad you had a great time. The R's are such a great family.
Grandkids are the best. Glad you have fun.
Thanks, Vonnie, for the post. It was a great trip, and we were received so well. I loved it Thanks for the pix on the post, too.
Post a Comment