Gay marriage decision is judicial vigilantism - see this article in the Salt Lake Tribune ( I know, quite a surprise coming from the SLTribune.)
Rick and I were talking about this topic just last night. The writer, Cal Thomas, but into words exactly what we were thinking. It's a short read, but well worth the time to read it. I totally and completely concur with his thoughts on the decay of our society and the causes for that decay. We came to the chilling realization that this huge downfall has happened entirely during the course of our lives - in the last 40 years. We've watched it happen. 40 years isn't really a very long time for our nation and the people who live in it to change their opinions, behavior and actions from one end of the spectrum to the other. We're in big trouble.
3 comments:
Hay when you come this week-end maybe you could help me download google writer. I'm a tecky idiot!
I like it very much on your blog.
This is a great article and very well put. He is totally right, and we should not be surprised about the calamitous consequences as a result.
Our society is going to hell on a rocket ship, and Cal Thomas has exactly described the reasons why. It's scary to live in a society that calls evil good and vice versa.
Post a Comment