YES! But a hassle and a mess! It will definately be worth the trouble in the end.
Crazy, crazy! It will be fun to see it when it's all done!
oh, looks like fun! I'm going to need to come see how it looks when I get back. I'm sure it will be fabulous!
Wow, that is awesome to see the room exposed like that. I love the new roof too and am sure you'll love the improvements.
I'm trying to figure out what room you are changing. Enlarging? Splitting?
Interesting pictures, Vonnie. It will look a lot better when it's done, and we're for sure going to enjoy the new look.
Holy cow--that looks weird to me, to see my former room all exposed like that. Strange. Also, when did you decide to do that recessed lighting in the front room? I never knew that was part of the plan.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
YES! But a hassle and a mess! It will definately be worth the trouble in the end.
Crazy, crazy! It will be fun to see it when it's all done!
oh, looks like fun! I'm going to need to come see how it looks when I get back. I'm sure it will be fabulous!
Wow, that is awesome to see the room exposed like that. I love the new roof too and am sure you'll love the improvements.
I'm trying to figure out what room you are changing. Enlarging? Splitting?
Interesting pictures, Vonnie. It will look a lot better when it's done, and we're for sure going to enjoy the new look.
Holy cow--that looks weird to me, to see my former room all exposed like that. Strange. Also, when did you decide to do that recessed lighting in the front room? I never knew that was part of the plan.
Post a Comment