This is a prison. We can't eat in the kitchen, sit in the living room, do anything in the family room. We can sleep, shower, and that's about it. I think the inmates have it over us. The remodel cannot be finished fast enough.
Wow! You are going all out! How fun! I already miss your green kitchen. What color are you going to do everything? Poor Uncle Ricky, that's funny. I've been redecorating the girls room, and that was a headache. I can't imagine everything at once. But good for you!
Mom, I love it! Thanks for the better pictures and good luck trudging through the mess. It will be totally worth it though and I can't wait to see it in person.
YIKES STRIPES! Your house is in more shambles than mine. I thought I had it bad. Hang in there girlie, hang in there!!! I already really like the changes I see. That's so inspiring to know that when you find a location you love that you can change your house to adjust to your growing/shrinking family. I hope you have pleanty of before photos. I am dying that I didn't take enough before photos. When you have it all done have a grand reopening party and I'll come down and check it out :)
7 comments:
?
Can't wait for the "after" photos.
Atleast you get to eat out!
This is a prison. We can't eat in the kitchen, sit in the living room, do anything in the family room. We can sleep, shower, and that's about it. I think the inmates have it over us. The remodel cannot be finished fast enough.
Wow! You are going all out! How fun! I already miss your green kitchen. What color are you going to do everything? Poor Uncle Ricky, that's funny. I've been redecorating the girls room, and that was a headache. I can't imagine everything at once. But good for you!
Ugggg, bleh, yuck. Glad it's you and not me. BUT, when you're all done, I'm gonna be jealous. . .
Mom, I love it! Thanks for the better pictures and good luck trudging through the mess. It will be totally worth it though and I can't wait to see it in person.
YIKES STRIPES! Your house is in more shambles than mine. I thought I had it bad. Hang in there girlie, hang in there!!! I already really like the changes I see. That's so inspiring to know that when you find a location you love that you can change your house to adjust to your growing/shrinking family. I hope you have pleanty of before photos. I am dying that I didn't take enough before photos. When you have it all done have a grand reopening party and I'll come down and check it out :)
Post a Comment