



We're into this remodel two weeks now. The workers are making steady progress. I think it will be lovely when it's done, but it sure is hard to live in a house that is completely torn apart! I keep busy deciding what colors and such to use and what to have done next. It's kind of fun to be a general contractor. Stressful, but very interesting. Rick is being a trooper and he gives me free reign to decorate since he isn't in to that sort of thing. How lucky am I?
3 comments:
RIP, Dave's room. Or is it Derek? Don? Something about his room not existing is making me forget.
that is lucky- i'm lucky that way too- i know a lot of women who's husbands want a lot of say in the decorating of the house- and i say that's no good! it will be so great when you're all done- worth all the inconvience
It stinks being a prisoner in your own house, though. We can eat and sleep, and that's about it. It'll be nice when it is done.
Post a Comment