
My friend Eileen has many talents. She is a great mother & grandmother and she is a wonderful photographer. We served in the stake YW presidency together many years ago. I wish she were my next door neighbor now, but sadly she moved to Cache Valley several years ago. Check out her blog here for a peak at her photography and also check out the web site of her son Joseph who is into refinishing furniture. His blog is here with pictures of what he is doing. I think you'll be amazed to see what he can do with older pieces of furniture. Be sure to click on "older posts" at the bottom of the first page to see more of his creations. He's amazing! Since some of you readers live in the valley of the cache, you may want to cash in on Joe's ideas and maybe even purchase one of his creations. He lives nearby. Good luck!
4 comments:
That's a cool talent to have!
That is a cool talent, for sure.
I am speechless! You are the most kind soul on the face of the earth. And I'm not even kidding.
Thank you for sharing the word.
I love you. A lot.
Next time you come up. Let's have dinner.
You get the jist of that message, right? Listen to my heart, not my words.
:)
Post a Comment