Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving dinner anyone?

And a good time was had by all....
It was wonderful to have Mom with us...
Count your many blessings...
Many thanks to our wonderful hosts - Gary and Nancy!










5 comments:

VFR said...

Thanks to Gary and Nancy. It was a wonderful dinner, and we had fun. I think Mary was very happy to be with her family this year. All in all, we had a fine time.

Annie said...

It was sad to go from that meal to the one I prepared!

Lee said...

That was the best Thanksgiving dinner I've had since we last ate at Mom's 11 years ago. No kidding. It was so much fun to be together with everyone.

Oh, and I loved your grateful list.

tutus n bowties said...

Gary is the best cook out there I swear! Lucky you for getting to eat some of his food. Cute pic of dave and courtney.

Jord said...

That looks like a good meal and I'm glad you could be together with the Griffin family.