Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bring it!



Can you say OBSESSION? Hahahaha! Check out this video!

Get ready.
Here it comes.
We've got our reserved seat tickets. Do you?

4 comments:

VFR said...

Very interesting phenomenon about Twilight, the books and the movie. I think I'll have to take credit for the interest in the books and movie on the Griffin side of the family. It goes back to when you received a copy of the first two books as a Christmas present, read them, and passed on the word to your family. The rest, as they say, is history.

Lee said...

Is Ricky taking credit because he is the one who gave you the first two books? If so, I'd say he's correct in taking responsibility! I have to admit I haven't been all that excited about the movie--- until that clip! That was awesome! I saw "edward" on the Ellen show this week, and his hair was so ugly! It looks much better in this clip. I am excited to see it tomorrow!

Vonnie said...

Yes Lee, Ricky boy gave me the first two books one year for Christmas and then I started spreading the word. I'll confess I let them sit for months, because I just didn't think I would like them. Hahaha! Wasn't the clip awesome with the music? And I laughed my head off watching the video of that girl. Good times are coming on Saturday.

Jamie Jo said...

I just can't bring myself to go see it. I just think the actors are awful! I've had fun reading the bad reviews today. I hope you like it, though. But I'm sticking to the books.