pretty good synchronized swimming . . . and a pretty good ward talent show.ree ree
What a quick comment Dad and quick post Mom. That reminds me of many a high school assembly with guys mimicking the lovely "Bruinettes." So creative!
That's pretty clever. Oh and Jord, I forgot all about the Bruinette mocking, that was the only good thing about their existence! Very funny video!
That was awesome! I personally enjoy watching synchronized swimming during the olympics. I know I may stand alone in that- but there you have it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
pretty good synchronized swimming . . . and a pretty good ward talent show.
ree ree
What a quick comment Dad and quick post Mom. That reminds me of many a high school assembly with guys mimicking the lovely "Bruinettes." So creative!
That's pretty clever. Oh and Jord, I forgot all about the Bruinette mocking, that was the only good thing about their existence! Very funny video!
That was awesome! I personally enjoy watching synchronized swimming during the olympics. I know I may stand alone in that- but there you have it.
Post a Comment