Tuesday, May 25, 2010

On a brighter note

Over the last month, we got to spend some time with two of our four granddaughters. Skippy has some good kisses and great ham hocks to squeeze.
The mothers on Mother's Day. It was so fun to be with new mother Claire and enjoy the day together.
Skippy was intent on playing in color land with lots of fun things.
Enjoying her first of many baseball games.
Sunday walk with Gramps and Gramma, Mommy and Daddy. Lovely day!
Spending some one on one time with baby Ada.
While the girls were here for women's conference, we ended up eating a dinner with just the six of us. That hasn't happened in many years, and it was nice to be together again. Everyone sat in his or her assigned seat of course for dinner. What can I say? I love our children. And their dad isn't bad either!
Courtney had a sleep over with us while Dave was out interviewing for MBA school and we enjoyed watching a movie and having some girl time with Jordan and Claire.
R's dad Richard bought Claire and R a piano for Christmas. He and Rick enjoy playing duets together and it is always a pleasure to spend some time with him.
Grampy Rickeeee loves his little grand girls!


4 comments:

Lee said...

Ada and Skippy look like twins! That's so fun that they're so close in age. They'll have many, many years of fun, I'm sure.

How's your yard looking? Probably like yesterday never happened? Any permanent damage besides the glass?

Will Andy come w/ you this weekend? Does he want to go to Maryns welcome home?

teamZ said...

I am so glad that you got to spend time w/ your family...and a more positive entry then yesterday. I am sorry about the snow:(

VFR said...

Great pictures, Vonnie. Skippy and Ada are so cute, and I love their hairstyles. We are triplets. It was great to have dinner with the kids, just like the olden days.

Jord said...

Ha! Those babies are adorable and I"m glad you got to see them so much.