Monday, May 17, 2010

Dave and Courtney are AZ bound


So the BIG news over the weekend is that Dave decided to accept the sweet offer from ASU and attend there to get his MBA. We're so proud of him! He got a great offer from Iowa as well and went there to interview, but decided that ASU is the place for him to study for the next two years. He'll start classes in mid August and he and Courtney will move down probably in early August. Yikes, Tempe in August - not fun- but somehow I think they'll survive. With a bunch of family already in the area, including Courtney's sister and her family, I think they will have a great experience. Thank goodness for Southwest flights and Ding fares. We're proud of you son. Now on to the next adventure!

2 comments:

VFR said...

Dave and Courtney opt for the valley of the sun instead of the cornfields, the PAC-10 over the Big Ten (11). Good choice for great kids.

tutus n bowties said...

Yahoo! How exciting!! I'm glad they get to go somewhere around family. Congrats Davey boy!