Monday, May 24, 2010

Disaster strikes







I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF SNOW!!!!
It's May 24 and it's snowing like it's January 1.
It's ruined my garden.
It's ruined my trees and the worst of all,
it ruined my new patio set and
broke the glass table top!!

And to top it all off, I dropped my cell phone in dirty dish water last night.
Yeah, not a good thing. I'm having a real streak of expensive bad luck.
I want to go back to bed.

10 comments:

Claire said...

What the H? That is crazy! Sorry about your new patio set.

Annie said...

I am in shock. We didn't get a lick of snow. That just bums me out for you. Such a contrast to the previous post. One thing we did for our patio set in Liberty....after it tipped over and broke the glass top! was to get a base for the umbrella, to always put the unbrella down after we used it, and we replaced the glass with plexiglass. But then Liberty's weather is always worse than yours and the wind is a factor. SO SORRY:(

Jamie Jo said...

That's awful! Yeah, I am so sick of this weather! We have some dusting on our mountains but just rain in the valley--for now. Let's move to St. George. Sorry about all your ruined stuff.

Lindsey said...

Dang it Von!! That is such a bad day. I really do feel for you. Hang in there, the REAL Spring should be here soon.

Lee said...

That is so upsetting! And everythin was looking so beautiful- colorful and green. Provo getting snow the end of May is highly unusual.

Courtney said...

That is so awful about your brand new patio set, and your not so old phone! No good. I'm not happy about the snow at all, I'm just glad it melted...I refused to shovel.

VFR said...

Wet, heavy snow in our area in late May is not that unusual - but it is a piece of crap. Sorry for the bad luck today, Vonnie.

Anonymous said...

So sorry. It was looking so good before the snow. , we all hope . Some day the sun will shine again.

Mom

Jord said...

That stinks. I echo the other sentiments and am sorry about your table breaking. Stupid elements.

tutus n bowties said...

SAD!! I hate that dang snow. I'm so bummed about your patio set and phone!! I wished I would have read this post sooner and I would have came over to bring cheer into your day.