





My childhood friend Carla was married on Saturday. She asked me to be her escort at the Oquirrh Mountain LDS temple. I was honored. Since she doesn't have any sisters and her mother has passed away, she asked me to sit by her and be her escort that day. She has finally found a good man to marry. Bret seems like a keeper. I'm so happy for them both and wish them the best! She still makes a beautiful bride. Rick and I enjoyed attending the wedding and visiting with her brother Kurt and his wife Pam (who I haven't seen for years) and her two sons Greg and Willy and her daughter Tracy. Bret and Carla are starting a new chapter of their lives, leaving both of their former homes and starting fresh in a new place. I'm so happy for them!
4 comments:
Good for Carla and Brett. May they have a wonderful life together.
Wow, that is neat. Give Carla my best wishes.. Mom
I'm so happy for her. She deserves happiness with a good man.
That is good news and I'm happy for Carla.
Post a Comment