Baby Ada Claire is such a wonderful little one, and a great and welcome addition to her family and to the extended family. Thanks for the post, Vonnie, and for the pictures and captions, too.
Darling!!!!
What a magical Christmas Vonnie. I'm sure your best to date. The babies look like twins!
That is a sweet video and I loved the pictures/comments. Thanks for letting us visit, for taking care of us, and for being there for Ada's blessing.
That is just so sweet! Baby Ada Claire is such a cute baby. You have to be so Proud Grandma Vonnie. I love seeing Jordan and Claire's babes together.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Baby Ada Claire is such a wonderful little one, and a great and welcome addition to her family and to the extended family. Thanks for the post, Vonnie, and for the pictures and captions, too.
Darling!!!!
What a magical Christmas Vonnie. I'm sure your best to date. The babies look like twins!
That is a sweet video and I loved the pictures/comments. Thanks for letting us visit, for taking care of us, and for being there for Ada's blessing.
That is just so sweet! Baby Ada Claire is such a cute baby. You have to be so Proud Grandma Vonnie. I love seeing Jordan and Claire's babes together.
Post a Comment