I'm so sad to hear about the devastation in Haiti after the earthquake this morning. The pictures in the media are heartbreaking. A poor country already with so many challenges will now have to face additional burdens. I'm so sorry for the people of Haiti and plan to make a contribution to LDS Humanitarian Services which is already underway sending help. The death toll will probably be staggering, along with suffering and loss of services and basic necessities that will follow for months if not years. My heart goes out to those poor, suffering people in Haiti and I pray for their relief and comfort.
Here is a list of reputable relief organizations that are gathering donations to help.
2 comments:
I saw that about donating through the church and am sure they can use all the help they can get.
I, too, am so sorry about Haiti and the earthquake there. What heart-rending photos, and what difficult circumstances those poor people are enduring.
Post a Comment