Saturday, January 2, 2010

Food glorious food













We enjoyed A LOT of good food over the last week. Breakfasts, lunches, dinners. I really appreciated the help of Courtney who just kept coming back to the kitchen asking those magic words "what can I do to help?" She and Dave were wonderful to help me prepare meal after meal. Rick took us all to dinner one night to Magleby's restaurant and we enjoyed a lovely meal there. We had Jake's family over to eat dinner the night Ada Claire was blessed and we had our friends the Philipps and our family members the Asletts over for dinner another night. We had a great time visiting with all these good people and enjoying some good food in the process.

1 comment:

VFR said...

Christmas vacation means, among other things, food, and lots of it. It is good the new year comes with its resolutions of weight loss and portion control, or I fear that I would get to weighing many hundreds of pounds. Thanks for the great Christmas and holiday food, Vonnie.